Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Twenty Questions: Only One Answer

In the article 20 Big Questions In Science, it talked about 20 big questions that scientists don't know the answer to or understand. Out of the twenty questions, the big one I really like to think about is "Are We Alone In The Universe?" This question is something that we've wondered for a long time, and I find it very fascinating. If I were to come up with a hypothesis, it would be, "If scientists have found planets whose environments and atmosphere are like Earths, then they may be suitable for other living organisms to populate those planets".

If I had my own personal 20 questions, they would be:

  1. Are we alone in the universe?
  2. Who's a better basketball player; Michael Jordan or Lebron James?
  3. Does Big Foot exist?
  4. What is my full potential?
  5. What does my future contain?
  6. How many hours of my life will I have wasted watching screens?
  7. How much food will I have consumed in my entire life?
  8. Are the Illuminati a real and functioning group?
  9. What does the bible originally say (before the different translations came out)?
  10. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
  11. Is space endless? If not, what does the end look like?
  12. How much time have I spent playing sports?
  13. Is time travel possible?
  14. Is there a maximum capacity for how much a species can evolve? And if so, when will humans ever stop evolving?
  15. What is/will be my net worth in life?
  16. What exactly is it like in heaven?
  17. What would have happened to us all if Eden had never eaten the fruit?
  18. What was it like living through the beginning of time?
  19. Is there any way to change society as it is now?
  20. Can there ever be peace?


No comments:

Post a Comment